Scaffold is a water-soluble support filament for professional 3D printing. This is the gray 1.75mm version.
This filament from the spoolWorks line from E3D offers you the design freedom you are looking for.
- Breaks away/dissolves in normal tap water;
- This filament is PVA/PVOH based, but is easy to print with low viscosity;
- It has a low heat degradation and can be easily removed from nozzles;
- The ideal print temperature is 215 degrees Celsius;
- The bed temperature is best between 20 and 55 degrees Celsius, but it should work up to 110 degrees Celcius;
- The printing speed is around 50mm/s.
- If you want to get best out of this filament you have to create your own specific slicer settings;
- You need to keep this filament dry;
- Do not let the filament stay in the nozzle for extended periods. If that happens and the nozzle is hot, it will degrade and you will have a big change of clogging and damaging the nozzle;
- All 3d printers are unique so make sure that you use the settings that work for you;
- Before using we advice that you read the documentation carefully so will enjoy this filament the most.
For more information about this filament, please visit this website: Scaffold-Support-Material