The smooth Ceramo version.
A profile to use with CraftWare and the CraftBot can be found here.
For other slicers and printers: when you have a good working PLA profile, you can change it to a Ceramo profile by adjusting the following parameters:
- 0.4mm Path width
- 0.2mm Layer height
- Print speed 50mm/s
- Perimeter 25mm/s
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Extruder adjust / Flow tweak: 90% (this is extremely different compared to other filaments!)
- Shell offset / XY compensation: -0,05mm (so a little to the inside) to have accurate dimensions
- Advised to print solid: We prefer to define a lot of loops (say 40, as that’s fast printing) but you can define 100% infill as well.
- Print order from inside to outside
- Suck and prime about 0.6mm with an direct drive extruder. Maybe a Z lift to avoid tripping of the extruder.
- Bed temperature 110 degrees C.
- Extruder temperature 260 degrees Celcius
- No cooling fan needed
- Moderate acceleration settings