Outside the EU, or EU companies (when providing the VAT number) will be offered without VAT. Only registered shipping
The user manual can be found here.
This hotend will fit:
- The original Indiegogo CraftBot
- The CraftBot plus, old and new edtion
- The CraftBot 2
- The CraftBot XL
(It won’t fit the CraftBot 3 dual)
Payments can be done with:
- Paypal: email@example.com
- or Bank transfer: BIC/SWIFT of our bank is: : RABONL2U. Our account number (IBAN) is NL54RABO0122279514. The account name is: Balans architectenstudio bv.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a “drop in” replacement for the standard hotend. The standard hotend is fine, but isn’t capable to print reliable with more exotic filaments.
For extended instructions and more info see this post: https://www.craftbot.nl/2016/01/13/hotend-upgrade-instructions-and-conditions/
Now also available premium P3d nozzles and nozzle sets! Choose the options when ordering, otherwise a standard budget 0.4mm will be delivered.
What’s in the box (below is leading, nevertheless what’s in the manual or pictures):
- a fully assembled aluminium hotend with three silicone covers.
- an ABS printed fanduct
- spare PTFE liners to adjust to your needs.
- a cutting mold with stanley-blade to cut the PTFE tube to your needs.
- a metal 0.3mm Calibration card with magnet.
NB: the extruder motor, gear etc AKA “cold-end” is not included.
The hotend will be sent in a padded envelop, which should fit your mailbox.
Warranty / returns: if you have troubles with this hotend and after contacted us to solve your problems, you can return it withing 3 months and get a full refund. You have to pay yourself for the return shipping costs (which should be a couple of dollars/ euro’s).
The advantages of this hotend upgrade are:
- print reliable with flexible, wood or metal filled filaments
- print at max 300 degrees extruder temperature (in stead of 260 grC with PEEK)
- less clogging: print more reliable because of a more consistent filament guide and cooling performance
- all metal hotend. (the filament lining is with PTFE though)
- drop-in replacement. This hotend is mounted like the original PEEK hotend.
With an ABS 3D printed fan-duct the hotend is properly cooled.